Neutral flower arrangement delivery in Adelaide
Where does BloomBar deliver?
We offer neutral flower bouquet delivery all over Adelaide – from the CBD all the way to Seaford. Delivery costs will vary depending on the suburb for delivery. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact the BB florist team in Marion or the CBD.
How do I order neutral colour flowers?
- Pick your neutral flower arrangement and add it to your cart.
- Choose between local delivery and in-store pick up.
- Same-day delivery orders must be placed by 11am.
- In-person collections of neutral flower arrangements are available during opening hours of our City and Marion stores.
- Vases and cards are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Images are a colour and styling guide. There may be variations in our arrangements due to availability and seasonality.
- Instructions will be included about how to care for fresh flowers.
Neutral colour flowers FAQs
What are neutral flower arrangements?
It’s similar to a pastel bouquet, but the colours are more neutral and muted. You’ll find plenty of white and nude tones, as well as green to balance it all out.
You can also find neutral coloured preserved flowers! While we have everlasting flowers with bold tones, we also have ones made with softer shades. These will have cotton, dried Hydrangea, preserved Ruscus, Bunnies Tails and dried Fan Palms – but remember these are all subject to availability.
What are neutral colours in flowers?
Neutral coloured flowers usually have white and nude blooms, and green or chocolate foliages.
What does a white flower bouquet mean?
Typically, a white flower bouquet symbolises innocence and purity, but it can also signify reverence, humility, sympathy and bereavement. With their subtle tones, this can make neutral bouquets perfect sympathy flowers.
What flowers are in a neutral bouquet?
In a neutral flower arrangement, you’ll often find flowers that are simple, modest mixes of neutral tones! While the flowers change depending on the season, we favour blooms such as Chrysanthemums, Delphiniums, scented Stocks and reflexed Roses.