Send your loved one a memorable gift with some beautiful congratulations flowers from BloomBar. Whether they just got engaged, had a baby or finally got that job promotion, there's no better way to congratulate someone with a bright flower arrangement or a neutral flower arrangement! Order online for delivery Adelaide-wide or pick up from our City or Marion store.
Feeling inspired? You can also call our City or Marion stores to have something custom made.
Congratulations flowers delivery
Where does BloomBar deliver?
We offer delivery of our congratulations flowers all over Adelaide – from the CBD all the way to Seaford. Delivery costs will vary depending on the suburb for delivery. If you have any enquiries about our flower bouquets, please don’t hesitate to contact the BB florist team in Marion or the CBD.
Learn more about the suburbs we deliver to.
How do I order congratulations flower arrangements?
- Pick your congratulations bouquet and add it to your cart.
- Choose between local delivery and in-store pick up.
- Same-day delivery when you order flowers by 11am.
- In-person collections of congratulations bouquets are available during opening hours of our City and Marion stores.
- Vases and cards are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Images are a colour and styling guide. There may be variations in our congratulations flower arrangements due to availability and seasonality.
- Instructions will be included about how to care for fresh flowers.
Congratulations flowers FAQs
What flowers represent “congratulations”?
You honestly can’t go wrong with any type of flower to say “congrats!”. It also completely depends on the person’s own style and taste. Some people fall head over heels for pastel bouquets while others prefer to embrace their wild side with a native flower bouquet. But if they’re not what they like, we always recommend going for a bright and colourful bunch to spread the cheer!
What colour flowers mean congratulations?
The most common congratulations flower colours include:
Red: love and respect
Pink: happiness and harmony
White: purity and new beginnings
Yellow: sunshine and youth
Orange: brightness and warmth
Are flowers a good congratulations gift?
Congratulations flower arrangements are the perfect way to show someone you care and want to celebrate with them. Who wouldn’t want a stunning bouquet in their home that reminds them of their latest achievement or life milestone!
Flowers are not only great for congratulating someone, they are also ideal gifts for graduations, birthdays, anniversaries, sympathy, Christmas and more!