How to Order Flowers at BloomBar
Whether you’re looking to brighten up a room or spoil that special someone – flowers are the perfect choice! At BloomBar, we have a wide range of the most beautiful blooms, from everlasting flowers and native flower bouquets, to pastel bouquets! And ordering flowers at BloomBar has never been easier. Follow our instructions below on how to order flowers online.
How to order flowers: step by step
- Pick your flower bouquet and add it to your cart.
- Choose from local delivery and in-store pick up.
- Same-day delivery orders must be placed by 11am.
- In-person collections are available during opening hours of our City and Marion stores.
- If the flowers are being delivered, check we deliver to your area.
- Let us know if the flowers need to be delivered during business hours and if they’re safe to leave if no one is home.
- Head to the check-out page. Add in your contact, delivery and payment details.
- Once your order is complete, you’ll get a confirmation email.
- Then wait for your beautiful florals to arrive!
- Vases and cards are not included unless otherwise stated
- Images are a colour and styling guide. There may be variations with our fresh flower bouquets due to availability and seasonality.
Where do we deliver?
BloomBar offers fresh flower delivery all over the South Australian metropolitan area -- from the CBD all the way to Seaford. Flower delivery costs will vary depending on the delivery suburb. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact the BB team in Marion or the CBD.
How do I care for fresh flowers?
If you just received a flower bouquet from someone special or decided to treat yourself, knowing how to care for fresh flowers is important to get the most out of your BloomBar bouquets!
- Cut the end of the stems off with sharp scissors.
- Place the flowers in a vase, filled with ¾ of fresh water.
- Change the water and re-cut the stems every few days.
- If you purchase flowers in a vase, they will already have water. All you need to do is follow the above steps the day after you receive the flowers.
- If you purchase flowers in floral form, you need to refill the water daily so the flowers won’t dry out.
Want something custom made?
Whether you’re looking for a bouquet with soft hues, vibrant pops of colour, neutral or earthy tones - we will curate the perfect bunch fit for any occasion. At BloomBar, our flower bouquets are hand-crafted using the best fresh and seasonal flowers.