Preserved flower delivery
Where does BloomBar deliver?
We offer everlasting flower delivery all over Adelaide – from the CBD all the way to Seaford. Delivery costs will vary depending on the suburb for delivery. If you have any enquiries, please don’t hesitate to contact the BB florist team in Marion or the CBD.
How do I order flowers?
- Pick your preserved flowers and add it to your cart.
- Choose between local delivery and in-store pick up.
- Same-day delivery orders must be placed by 11am.
- In-person collections of dried flower arrangements are available during opening hours of our City and Marion stores.
- Vase is included with our preserved floral arrangements
- Cards are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Images are a colour and styling guide. There may be variations in our everlasting bouquets due to availability and seasonality.
Everlasting flowers FAQs
How long do everlasting flowers last?
As the everlasting flowers are dry, this allows them to last for 12 months or even longer!
What are everlasting preserved flowers?
Preserved flowers are fresh cut flowers that have undergone a unique preservation process. The flowers retain their shape, colour and suppleness and mean you can enjoy their beauty for months or years! BloomBar offers a variety of preserved flowers, from subtle tones to bright flower arrangements.
Why are they called everlasting flowers?
They are called everlasting because the flowers will last up to 12 months! While they may not last forever, our maintenance-free flowers are sure to leave a lasting impression.
Do everlasting flowers need water?
Everlasting flower arrangements do not require water. To maximise the life of your flowers, do not wet your arrangement, keep it away from any direct sunlight and avoid damp areas.