Graduation flower delivery
Where does BloomBar deliver flowers for Graduation?
We offer graduation flower delivery all over Adelaide – from the CBD all the way to Seaford. Delivery costs for our flower bouquets will vary depending on the suburb. If you have any enquiries, please don’t hesitate to contact the BB florist team in Marion or the CBD.
Learn more about the suburbs we deliver to.
How do I order flowers?
- Pick your graduation bouquet and add it to your cart.
- Choose between local delivery and in-store pick up.
- Same-day delivery orders must be placed by 11am.
- In-person collections of graduation flower bouquets are available during opening hours of our City and Marion stores.
- Vases and cards are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Images are a colour and styling guide. There may be variations in our graduation bouquets due to availability and seasonality.
- Instructions will be included about how to care for fresh flowers.
- Bloombar florists can specially wet wrap your graduation flowers to avoid leaving them out of water for long periods of time.
Graduation flowers in Adelaide FAQs
What flowers symbolise graduations?
Some of the most popular graduation flowers are Carnations, Roses, Hydrangeas, Tulips and Orchids. However, keep in mind that it does depend on the season.
At the end of the day, you really can’t go wrong with a beautiful bouquet to commemorate your loved one’s graduation day!
Is it tradition to give flowers for graduation?
It is! Parents and friends usually give a bouquet to the graduate after the ceremony is over. It not only marks their achievement, but is super thoughtful too.
What other occasions are good for gifting flowers?
Flowers brighten up any occasion. From creating a joyful mood and showcasing their vibrant colours, there is nothing better than gifting your loved one a fresh bouquet of flowers.
Occasions can include:
- Sympathy events
- Thanking someone
- Thinking of someone
- Get well soon