‘Get well soon’ flower delivery
Where does BloomBar deliver?
No matter where you are in Adelaide, you can order ‘get well soon’ flowers online at BloomBar. We offer flower delivery from the CBD all the way to the southern suburbs. Please note: flower delivery costs will vary depending on the suburb. If you have any questions, please get in touch with your local BB florist.
Learn more about the suburbs we deliver to.
How do I order flowers?
- Pick your ‘get well soon’ bouquet and add it to your cart.
- Choose between local delivery and in-store pick up.
- Same-day delivery orders must be placed by 11am.
- In-person collections of ‘get well’ flowers are available during opening hours of our City and Marion stores.
- Vases and cards are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Images are a colour and styling guide. There may be variations in our “get better soon’ flowers due to availability and seasonality.
- Instructions will be included about how to care for fresh flowers.
‘Get well soon’ flowers FAQs
Which flower is best for ‘get well soon’?
It’s ultimately up to personal preference! If your loved one is obsessed with pastel colours, then a pastel bouquet will definitely be your go-to; but if they love flowers picked straight out of the wilderness, then you can’t beat our native flower bouquets. We also recommend adding a vase to your purchase, especially if your loved one is staying in the hospital.
What flowers cheer someone up?
We might be biased, but we think all types of flowers can cheer someone up! But if you really want to lift their spirits, opt for a bright flower arrangement. An eclectic mixture of fun, colourful and vibrant blooms, these flowers are sure to brighten up any room.
What flower symbolises healing?
Some of the most popular flowers that symbolise healing are Daisies, Chamomile and Lavender. But that doesn’t mean you have to limit yourself to those to say ‘get well soon’ to someone. Choose a bouquet that you personally feel brings comfort, healing and well wishes!