Sympathy flowers delivery in Adelaide
Where does BloomBar deliver?
We offer sympathy bouquet delivery all over Adelaide – from the CBD all the way to Seaford. Delivery costs will vary depending on the suburb for delivery. If you have any questions about our flower bouquets, please don’t hesitate to contact the BB team in Marion or the CBD.
Learn more about the suburbs we deliver to.
How do I order flowers?
- Pick your sympathy flower arrangement and add it to your cart.
- Choose between local delivery and in-store pick up.
- Same-day delivery orders must be placed by 11am.
- In-person collections of sympathy flowers in Adelaide are available during opening hours of our City and Marion stores.
- Vases and cards are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Images are a colour and styling guide. There may be variations in our sympathy flower arrangements due to availability and seasonality.
- Instructions will be included about how to care for fresh flowers.
Sympathy flowers FAQs
What is a good sympathy flower?
If you’re looking to express sympathy for a loved one, popular choices are soft tones for the sombre occasion, or something vibrant to create brightness during a dark time. Sending a finely curated bouquet of sympathy flowers such as our neutral flower arrangements or a native flower bouquet will show your thoughtfulness and support.
What colour is best for sympathy flowers?
There aren’t any rules when it comes to sympathy bouquets, but they usually have neutral and subdued tones. So think whites, soft pinks and pastels. If you want pops of colour, try arrangements with yellow, purple and red – as these symbolise warmth, reverence and love respectively.
What are good sympathy gifts to comfort someone?
Apart from a thoughtful floral arrangement, you can also add some extra gifts that will express your compassion. BloomBar offers beautiful and soothing soy wax candles, relaxing body oils and infusions, a seasonal florist vase and a bottle of premium Red Hen Gin.