‘Thank you’ flower delivery
Where does BloomBar deliver?
No matter where you are in Adelaide, you can order ‘thank you’ flowers online at BloomBar. We offer flower delivery from the CBD all the way to the southern suburbs. Please note: flower bouquet delivery costs will vary depending on the suburb. If you have any questions, please get in touch with your local BB florist.
How do I send ‘thank you’ flowers?
- Pick your ‘thank you’ bouquet and add it to your cart.
- Choose between local delivery and in-store pick up.
- Same-day delivery orders must be placed by 11am.
- In-person collections of flower arrangements are available during opening hours of our City and Marion stores.
- Vases and cards are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Images are a colour and styling guide. There may be variations in our ‘thank you’ bouquets due to availability and seasonality.
- Instructions will be included about how to care for fresh flowers.
‘Thank you’ flowers FAQs
What kind of flowers say thank you?
Some of the most popular ‘thank you’ flowers are roses, lilies, hydrangeas, tulips and orchids. But you can really send any bouquet you’d like! The person receiving the flowers might prefer soft, pastel bouquets, simple seasonal market bunches or native flowers. The most important thing is that you’re sending flowers that they’re going to love.
Is it OK to send flowers as a thank you?
Absolutely! Fresh flowers are the perfect way to show your appreciation and gratitude. You can also pair your chosen thank you bouquet with a little something extra from our gifting range! From luxurious soy wax candles, to decadent chocolate and soothing body oil, we’ve got something for everyone.
What colour flowers say thank you?
- Pink flowers: symbolises admiration and friendship
- Peach flowers: symbolises appreciation
- Yellow: symbolises joy and friendship