When words aren’t enough, send a stunning bouquet of ‘thinking of you’ flowers. Whether you’re missing someone or they’re going through a hard time, flowers are the perfect way to let them know they’re on your mind.
Want something unique? You can have a bouquet specially created just for you. Call our City or Marion store today.
‘Thinking of you’ flower delivery
Where does BloomBar deliver?
No matter where you are in Adelaide, you can order ‘thinking of you’ flowers online at BloomBar. We offer flower delivery from the CBD all the way to the southern suburbs. Please note: flower bouquet delivery costs will vary depending on the suburb. If you have any questions, please get in touch with your local BB florist.
Learn more about the suburbs we deliver to.
How do I order flowers?
- Pick your ‘thinking of you’ bouquet and add it to your cart.
- Choose between local delivery and in-store pick up.
- Same-day delivery orders must be placed by 11am.
- In-person collections of flower arrangements are available during opening hours of our City and Marion stores.
- Vases and cards are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Images are a colour and styling guide. There may be variations in our ‘thinking of you’ flowers due to availability and seasonality.
- Instructions will be included about how to care for fresh flowers.
‘Thinking of you’ flowers FAQs
What is a ‘thinking of you’ bouquet?
A ‘thinking of you’ bouquet is an arrangement of flowers that tells someone you’ve been thinking about them! Using only the best blooms of the season, these bouquets are sure to surprise and delight. To make it extra special, you can include a card with a personal message or add on an extra gift like a soy wax candle or some delicious chocolate.
We also have a range of sympathy flowers and ‘get well’ flowers if someone is experiencing the loss of a loved one or feeling under the weather.
What flower means ‘thinking of you’?
While each flower has its own unique meaning, chrysanthemums, hydrangeas, daisies, sunflowers and tulips are all flowers that represent love, loyalty and positivity.
If someone is going through a difficult time, we also recommend opting for bright flower arrangements. Like a breath of fresh air, these blooms are sure to bring a smile to their face.**