How to say thank you after receiving flowers
The best thing you can do after receiving a beautiful bouquet of flowers is to express your gratitude with a handwritten thank you note or greeting card. However, your thank you message will all depend on your relationship with the sender. If you’re unsure how to write a special thank you message, we have provided some inspiration for you.
Thank you messages for a friend
Perhaps your friend has sent you some flowers due to some exciting news like a new baby, a birthday or even a job promotion. No matter the reason, we have provided some examples for your ‘thank you’ notes!
Some examples includes:
- Thank you for the flowers for [occasion], they are so beautiful. I have been enjoying them all week! It felt good to be appreciated.
- Thank you [name]! This has been such a fantastic surprise. I love that you remembered my favourite flowers! Thank you so much for this amazing gift.
- Everytime I see the flowers you sent I feel so happy. Thank you [name] for being such a great friend.
- I was so excited when I received your flowers in the hospital. They are stunning and I love how you remembered that [type of flowers] are my favourite! Everytime I see them I think of you.
- Thank you for your kindness and generosity [name]. This is such a lovely bouquet. I am so grateful to have you in my life!
Thank you messages for a family member
Your family members are some of the most special people in your life, that’s why it's important to let them know how much you love their flowers.
Some examples include:
- I just received your wonderful surprise today. I found the perfect place to put them in my living room, so everyone can enjoy them! Thank you for the beautiful flowers [name/s].
- Thank you for making my day special with this beautiful bunch of [type of flower]! I am so grateful to have you as my parents. I love you both!
- Your flower bouquet arrived today, I am very lucky to have you in my life! Thank you [name] for this wonderful gift.
- The Mother’s Day flowers that you sent were absolutely beautiful. Thank you for this special gift! I can’t wait to show them off in the living room. Lots of love [name].
- You always spoil me with the most precious gifts! Thank you [name] for the most beautiful bouquet. I love you!
Thank you messages for a significant other
We all love to receive flowers from a significant other. It shows how much they love and care for you. Some people prefer to say thanks with a special dinner or a small gift. However, a handwritten note from the heart will always be appreciated.
Some examples include:
- Thankyou for the beautiful bunch of flowers you sent today. I’m so lucky to have you in my life. I love you!
- Just received your beautiful [type of flower], I love you bunches! Thank you for the flowers, you made my day!
- You make me feel so appreciated. The flowers took my breath away - just like you do! I love you.
- Just received the flowers! I’m so extremely lucky to have such an amazing partner in my life! Thank you for always making me feel loved and cared for.
- Everytime I see your flowers, I smile. Thank you for always spoiling me, I love you [name]!
Thank you messages for a coworker
Depending on how close you are to the coworker who sent you flowers, you may want to keep the tone more formal.
Here are some examples:
- Thank you all for the beautiful flower arrangement. It means a lot how supportive and caring everyone has been during this time.
- Thank you for taking the time to get me such stunning flowers. I can’t wait to get back into work after I recover. Thank you all.
- I’m so grateful to have such wonderful coworkers. Thank you all for sending this beautiful bunch of [type of flower] for the birth of [name]. I can’t wait for you all to meet [him/her].
- Thank you for the stunning flower arrangement. You’ve all been incredibly supportive whilst I've been away. Thank you all for making my day!
- I’m very overwhelmed with the beautiful bouquet of flowers that you sent! They smell wonderful! Thank you all for such a kind gift.
Get flowers for any occasion at BloomBar
Now that you know how to say thank you after receiving flowers, you may be looking to send a special bouquet yourself. At BloomBar our team of experienced florists will curate the perfect bunch for you. We stock a range of varieties from neutral flower arrangements and everlasting flowers to bright flower arrangements and more. If you are looking to send a flower bouquet to someone special in Adelaide or have any questions about what to say when someone sends you flowers, please contact our City store or Marion store today.
For more information: delivery suburbs
How do you say thankyou after receiving flowers: Other FAQs
Should you thank someone for flowers?
If someone has gone out of their way to gift you a beautiful bunch of flowers, the polite thing to do is to show your appreciation with a handwritten thank you note or card.
How can I say thank you in another way?
Some other ways to say thank you include ‘i’m grateful’ or ‘i’m so lucky to have you in my life’. These will still show your appreciation for the flowers you just received.
People also read: